Morning Cup


For me, the first cup of fresh, hot coffee, in the morning is the most important part of the day, no one should be interrupted during that first cup!. It’s almost sacred; let me get my thoughts, along with my morning news, e-mail, together before talking to me please. Coffee legends tell the story of an Ethiopian goat herder(long ago), noticed how his goats would behave after eating berries from a certain shrub. He observed how frisky they became and decided to try it himself and coffee was born. Arabs are credited with serving coffee as a hot beverage. Empires have been founded on this drink and is enjoyed the world over millions of times each day. Just let me enjoy it quietly...then talk with me.

Blog Archive

Monday, November 17, 2008

Laurel Main Street Festival

Laurel, MS


The City of Laurel held its 13th annual Main Street Festival. The downtown streets were blocked off to allow the vendors and patrons to roam freely without the worry of traffic. The weather was perfect for the occassion, sunny,but not hot, with gentle breezes carrying the aroma of hamburgers, hot sausages, bbq and blooming onions. The event attracted hundreds of people.
































































No comments:

Newer Post Home